Spiritual Awakening & Ascension symptoms
Spiritual AwakeningThe Ascension is taking place right now on the planet and many people are already Ascending. Now, these individuals are not 'dissapearing' in the literal sense, but in a way, their reality is changing. It can be a short process or what that takes a lifetime (or many life times). Our planet is in alignment to usher in the ascension process like never before!
Many people all over the planet are 'waking up' and their individual vibration or frequency is increasing; in other words, their consciousness is expanding and their heart is awakening. Many others are still spiritually unconscious, or 'asleep', and in extreme cases, many are still consciously and unconsciously contributing to much of the chaos and turmoil within the world; many are not at peace within their own selves or are not yet at the point of realizing the true spiritual nature of their beings or their higher purpose on the planet at this time. Because of this truth, Karmic patterns, negative thoughts, actions and behaviors are coming into fruition quickly! I have seen many who are at this time reaping what they sow in a relatively short period of time. Why? Because with the earth moving at higher frequencies, we are required to do the same in order to maintain peace on this planet. If one is not increasing and are staying the same, repercussions ensue. It's not something that is pleasant to discuss but it is very real.
W\e must remember that everyone is ascending at a different pace, and everyone is walking their own unique path as individual sparks of the ONE creator or God. Individuals can progress spiritually in different ways through different means, and can even ascend to different degrees, at different levels; they can also fluctuate in either vibrational direction at times, since we are still having a human experience embodied in flesh on the physical Earth. We are all in this together and we must be careful not to judge others so harshly. But the purpose is to ASCEND.
At the heart of free-will is the acceptance that we must allow an individual to do their own spiritual work in a way that is benefical to their own Soul-Growth and level of consciousness. Most will come to their own understanding of these concepts at their own pace through experience and insight, and they may travel many different paths (sometimes through pain or harsh lessons) before the Ascension process or Spiritual Awakening occurs for them.
- 1. Your body feels different for no apparent reason, your clothes fit differently
- 2. Changes in eating habits, food tastes and digestion.
3. Body aches and pains all over or in particular areas; soreness in joints, muscles and bones for no apparent reason, and not due to physical exercise or fatigue.
4. Feeling out of breath, like you can’t breathe deep enough, or breathing too fast for normal comfort; sometimes noticing you are holding your breath a lot.
5. Blurred vision when reading or looking at long distances. Light sparkles or flashes of light in the peripheral vision from time to time, even after any eye problems have been ruled out. Awakening of the Third Eye (inner vision)
6. Rapid heart rate, heart palpitations or flutters that occurs from time to time spontaneously and not related to physical exercise or emotional upset. Awakening of the Heart Chakra (heart-centered consciousness and love).
7. Pressure and pain in or around the head and face area, including skull, eyes, ears, sinuses, teeth and gums, often times shifting from one side to another.
8. Irritable bowl symptoms or changes in digestion; fluctuating between periods of diarrhea and constipation; Increased gas, bloating or a feeling of 'fullness' not necessarily due to diet.
9. Feeling ungrounded at times for no apprent reason; feeling disoriented, confused, spacey or lightheaded or dizzy.
10. Weight gain or loss, suddenly or slowly, especially in the abdominal area, even if there are no changes in your diet.
11. Back aches in any or all areas, pain along the spine, pain or soreness in the neck and shoulder areas.
12. Changes in body temperatures; increased sensitivity or intolerance to heat or cold.
13. Frequent headaches or migraines that don't respond to medicine; sharp pains or strange sensations that suddenly occur in the head/skull area, often in one particular spot or side, often alternating sides.
14. Feeling of intense or uncomfortable head pressure, often at the skull/crown area as if your head is being squeezed.
15. Moments of memory loss that may occur on and off or for short periods of time; brain freezes or brain fog, forgetting why you've walked into a room; often forgetting simple words during conversations or forgetting what you are about to say.
16. Clumsiness, lack of coordination control at times, bumping into walls or objects more often at times.
17. Tingling sensations or 'falling asleep' of limbs, particularly the arms, hands, legs or feet, but sometimes feeling this sensation at the top of your head or in other parts of the body that are uncommon.
18. Experiencing moments of audio dyslexia where someone is speaking but it is as if you can't process the information or understand what they are saying; periods where words seem to lose their meaning or don't make sense in the same way they used to.
19. Bouts of crying for no apparent reason; bouts of hysterical laughter for no apparent reason.
20. Sudden itching all over or in various areas of the body for no reason; also, skin rashes, swelling, and other unusal skin changes.
21. Changes in hair texture and even slight changes in color or highlights; thinning or dry looking hair that suddenly returns to normal; hair and nails frowing at a faster rate than usual.
22. Feeling unsual vibrations or a vibrating sensation within the body; periods of unexplainable nervousness or anxiety that comes and goes spontaneously for no apprent reason.
23. Unusual, intense or wild dreams or visions that can be pleasant, or even frightening; reoccuring dream themes or certain people appearing in dreams often; bizarre abstract dreams that are difficult to explain. Periods where you can not recall any dream activity at all.
24. Periods of extreme fatigue for no apprent reason that happens out of the blue, or upon awakening although being fully rested; also, periods of feeling wide awake and energized despite lack of sleep.
25. Changes in hearing or unusual sounds; ringing in the ears, hearing beeps, pings, tones, frequencies, whoosing or pulsating sensations. Periods of extreme sensitivity to sounds where they appear louder than usual, and periods where sounds seem more muffled.
26. Cold/Flu like symptoms that appear and then dissapear without actually developing a cold or flu.
27. Hot flashes or night sweats; feeling heat sensations throughout your body for no apparent reason, or sometimes unsual chills that come and go.
28. Increased psychic awareness and sensitivity, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, heightened intuition, prophetic or precognitive dreams or visions occuring more often.
29. Noticing shimmers or sparkles of light within the environment, especially in nature, a strange haze, halos or aurus around people or trees, plants and animals. Lights may suddenly appear more bright and intense, or unusual. Objects appear to fade away or dim in and out of focus.
30. Causing interference in electrical appliances; electronic devices behaving in an unsual way or malfunctioning within your presense, especially when you are in a heightened state of emotion such as anger or sadness; having light bulbs blow out or flicker when you are near.
31. The feeling or perception that time is speeding up or moving faster; feeling that you can't accomplish all that you want or experiencing a sense of urgency or that 'time running out'; also, a feeling that 'something is about to happen'.
32. Changes in sleep patterns; sleeping for shorter periods and then awakening and falling asleep again; awakening often between the hours of 2 am - 4 am for no apparent reason.
33. A feeling of detachment or wanting to withdraw suddenly from family, friends and coworkers and habitual patterns that once excited you. The feeling is not due to depression, but more from a sense of wanting to be in your own space or not being able to relate to them in the same way as before.
34. Feeling as you don’t belong, as if you are invisible to others, or as if you are a total stranger. Strange moments where you feel others can’t hear you, or you can’t hear or see them.
35. Looking out at your environment and feeling as if you are experiencing a dream world or alternative reality, that it’s not real or something looks 'fake', out of place or unusal.
36.A strong feeling that you are lost and don't know 'who you are'. A feeling of being someone other than you thought you were before. Periods of wanting to 'find yourself'.
37. A sudden feeling of being connected to nature and animals like never before; an increased sensitivity to plants, trees, flowers; a deep understanding and appreciation of nature and animals, and more natural or serene environments.
38. Abrupt changes in job, friends, hobbies, interests, or living environments, or a sudden feeling of wanting to relocate or being drawn to a particular area.
39. Profound sense of connection with angelic and cosmic beings and an Increase feeling of Divine Love; moments of deep revelation and appreciation for life; a feeling of love, peace, understanding and interconnectedness.
40. A sudden increase in synchronicity - meaningful coincidences that occur when you least expect them. You may notice 11:11 and other repeating number sequences such as 111, 1212, 333, 444, 144, etc., popping up in your day-to-day life in unusual ways whenever you 'happen to look'.
41. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. Experiencing more telepathic communication with close friends and family, and even animals. Moments in conversation where you feel energized with extremely clear and profound speaking and then not being able to recall or repeat it the same way or with the same clarity, as if it were profound wisdom coming from your higher self.
42. A deep longing to go Home. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration.